1. Why should you convert PDF to digital flip book
PDF flip book integrate the advantages of PDF and paper book.
PDF flip book use the industry-standard compression algorithm, usually smaller than the PostScript file, so it is easy to transport and storage. PDF flip book has the texture and reading experience of paper book. It can be “realistic” to show the original appearance of the original book. Readers can adjust the display size of flip book freely. It provides readers with a personalized approach to reading.
Readers can mark reading notes on PDF to flip book. So you can find wanted content easily. It has so highly free that readers can read any pages through flipping.
2. How to convert PDF to flip book
People can use kvisoft flip book maker to create PDF flip book.
Kvisoft flip book maker is a PDF flip page magazine software package which uses advanced PDF conversion technology, to create interactive magazines for both on-line and off-line publishing in Flash and HTML 5 format. PDF flip book created by Kvisoft flip book software may be read on almost any devices, from Desktop PC or MAC to mobiles devices as iPhone, iPad.
First, download and instill Kvisoft flip book maker.
Second, import PDF files. This tool allows people to set the size, quantity and quality of book page before converting to flip page. It retains all the features of the PDF as extract links.
Third, Design. Kvisoft flip book make offers strong design functions. Users can design the flip page as favorite:
1. Change the template. Kvisoft flipbook creator offers many default templates. If you don’t like these, you can define your favorite templates.
2. Add bookmark and brief description for each page. Users can mark every page to manage your PDF flip book. So it is convenient for reading.
3. Add background music – create one vivid PDF flip book.
4. Add Google Analytics. This will help you monitor your PDF flip book to improve it.
5. Add logo on page. It is useful for promotion and publicity.
6. Zoom managing. You can set the zoom manner by using mousewheel or double click.
7. Button settings. It manages the reader toolbar. Users can add or delete some buttons.
Kvisoft flip book maker offers four formats for publishing: HTML, EXE, ZIP and APP. Each format has different application:
HTML – allows you to share your PDF flip publication online with your friends.
EXE – allows you to create stand-alone CD delivery.
ZIP – package it for sending.
APP – allows you to read PDF flipping book on MAC.
In addition to, it allows you to create for mobile devices as iPhone, iPad.
Features of Kvisoft PDF flip book
Kvisoft flipbook maker can provide readers options:
Download – Allow readers to download the off-line version of Kvisoft.
Print – Allows readers to select pages for printing.
Sharing – Allows readers to share via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter.
Search – Allows readers to search the publication.
Bookmarks – Help readers find content quickly.
Music – Manage the background music.
Zoom in/out – Adjust the size of display page.